Vancouver & Capilano Suspension Bridge
|Oct 2013 – Sept 2014|
*per person, all prices in Canadian dollars.
|12:00 PM Tour(April 1 – Oct 31)|
- Vancouver City: Enjoy one of the most vibrant downtown cores in North America.
- Canada Place: Cruise ship terminal.
- Robson Street: The city’s finest shopping finds.
- Stanley Park: Stops at the Totem Poles & Prospect Point.
- Lions Gate Bridge: Historic link between the North Shore and downtown Vancouver.
- Cleveland Dam: Capilano Lake and Canyon views.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge: This park offers the famous suspension bridge in a scenic setting and the absolutely spectacular new Cliffwalk, among many other things.
- Granville Island: Public market, marinas, eateries, galleries & more.
- Chinatown: 2nd largest in North America.
- Gastown: Historic Vancouver & the world famous Steam Clock.
This tour has it all! See Canada Place, Robson Street, sports venues, the library, theatres, Chinatown and historic Gastown! We drive through the heart of Stanley Park on our way to Cleveland Dam and the Capilano Suspension Bridge in the North Shore rainforest. Cross the 450-ft-long bridge over a spectacular canyon to the Treetops Adventure. The newest activity, the Cliffwalk, is worth the trip alone! Shop and snack under the evergreens. A highlight of this tour is Granville Island with its public market, shops, eateries and galleries along the water. What a day of sightseeing!