Vancouver & Capilano Suspension Bridge
|April – Sept 2013|
*per person, all prices in Canadian dollars. April 1 – Sept 30 2013. details
|12:00 PM Tour(April 1 – Oct 31)|
- Vancouver City: Enjoy one of the most vibrant downtown cores of North America.
- Canada Place: Cruise ship terminal.
- Robson Street: The city’s finest shopping finds.
- Stanley Park: Stops at the Totem Poles & Prospect Point.
- Lions Gate Bridge: Historic link between the Northshore and downtown Vancouver.
- Cleveland Dam: Capilano Lake and Canyon views.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge: This Park offers the famous suspension bridge in a scenic setting and the absolutely spectacular new Cliffwalk, among many other things.
- Granville Island: Public market, marinas, eateries, galleries & more.
- Chinatown: 2nd largest in North America.
- Gastown: Historic Vancouver & the world famous Steam Clock.
- Vancouver Lookout (Nov 1 – Apr 30 only)
This tour has it all! See Canada Place, Robson Street, Sports Venues, the Library, theatres, Chinatown and historic Gastown! We drive through the heart of Stanley Park on our way to Cleveland Dam and the Capilano Suspension Bridge in the North Shore rainforest. Cross the 450-ft-long bridge over a spectacular canyon to the Treetops Adventure. The newest activity, the Cliffwalk, experience is worth the trip alone! Shop and snack under the evergreens. A highlight of this tour is to browse Granville Island with it’s public market, shops, eateries and galleries along the water. What a day of sightseeing !