Vancouver City Highlights Tour
Highlights: Stanley Park, Robson Street, Gastown & Granville Island
Videos: Vancouver City
Tour stops: Stanley Park, Granville Island, and The Vancouver Lookout
Length: 4 hours
Regular Tour Pickup 10:00 am year round, daily
*per person, all prices in Canadian dollars. Valid May 1-2012 – March 31, 2013. details
|8:30 Departure (May 1 – Sept 30)|
|10:00 Departure(Year Round, Daily)|
|1:30 Departure(May 1 – Sept 30)|
- Canada Place: Cruise ship terminal
- Robson Street: The city’s finest shopping finds.
- Stanley Park: Stops at the Totem Poles & Prospect Point.
- English Bay: Gorgeous views along our downtown beach.
- Granville Island: Public market, marinas, eateries, galleries & more.
- Chinatown: 2nd largest in North America.
- Gastown: Historic Vancouver & the world famous Steam Clock.
- The Lookout: 360° panoramic viewing deck 180 m above sea level.
Experience the best of Vancouver. We’ll see Canada Place, Robson Street, the Public Library, Sports Venues, Theatres, Chinatown and Gastown. Soak in the natural splendour of Stanley Park’s Totem Poles and sightsee from Prospect Point. Pass the West End high-rises and the beaches of English Bay. Visit the vibrant Granville Island with its public market, unique shops, restaurants and galleries along the water. Visit The Lookout to take the glass elevator to the 360° views. Breathe deeply and enjoy !
Join us pre-cruise or post-cruise as this fabulous tour includes luggage transfer and drop off at the Cruise Terminals.