Victoria & The Butchart Gardens
Highlights: Scenic ferry cruise, Butchart Gardens, Empress Hotel, Victoria Inner Harbour
Tour stops: Butchart Gardens, Victoria’s downtown & Inner Harbour
Length: 12-14 hours. All tours return to Downtown Vancouver at approx. 21:30.
8:00am – Regular Summer Tour May 17 – Sept 15
9:00am – Off Season & Christmas Tour April 1- May 16, Sept 16 – Nov 3, Dec 6- 29
7:00am – Whale Watching Option May 1 – Sept 30
|Oct 2013 – Sept 2014|
*per person, all prices in Canadian dollars.
Video: (Watch Video)
|7am Morning Tour (Summer Tour)
(May 1 – Sept 30)
|8am Morning Tour (Summer Tour)(May 17 – Sept 15)|
|9am Morning Tour (Winter Tour)(April 1- May 16, Sept 16 – Nov 3, Dec 6- 29)|
Other Options to return later or another day:
- Return via West Coast Air Floatplane – $330 taxes incl.
- Return via Helijet Helicopter – $367 taxes incl.
- Book your hotel in Victoria
- BC Ferries: Wonderful scenic cruise through Gulf Islands
- Butchart Gardens: Magnificent gardens, fountains, landscaping
- Victoria City Tour: Government street, Chinatown, Inner Harbour
- Ample Leisure Time: Enjoy a number of sightseeing activities
- Whale watching (3h) (May 1- Oct 3 7:00 am departure only) Reservations Required
(a) Open Zodiac – ADULTS $110.00 CHILDREN (16 and under) $85.00
(b) Closed Cruiser – ADULTS $110.00 CHILDREN (16 and under) $85.00
- High Tea at the Empress Hotel- Seasonal Pricing
- The Royal BC Museum – visit during free time-ask for rates
Enjoy a ferry cruise through beautiful Active Pass in the Gulf Islands to B.C.’s quaint capital. Marvel at the awesome, ever-changing Butchart Gardens. We’ll drive the scenic route into Victoria and the Inner Harbour. Take your free time to explore this unique city: Government Street shopping & dining, Empress Hotel, Legislative Buildings, Royal B.C. Museum and more. Take a leisurely walk along the beautiful waterfront. Relax on the bus and ferry ride back to your hotel. A day well spent !